Just adopted a new puppy last night!! *pics*

1. Hello All,
    As most of you may or may not know I already have a puppy (well a year and a half) and my BF and I recently moved into a condo together and have wanted to get another dog. We finally did it! We rescued him last night from a non kill shelter about 30 min from our house. He was rescued from Puerto Rico and is a total love. He is about a year and a half as well and is just a mix and only 13 lbs. It took him a while to get used to everything but so far he is doing wonderfully. We got home really late last night so the only picture I have is the one from the shelter. I will post more as soon as I get home tonight so you guys have to check them out. His name is Max (we are renaming him because his name is really hard to pronounce)

Without further ado here is our new adorable boy Max:
    [​IMG]

So cute and so excited to have him a part of our family!!! :yahoo:

2. WOW, he is so precious!!! I am so happy for you guys! Good for you for giving Max a new life through adoption-- we need more people like you out there! Max is such a doll :tender:

3. Very cute. Congrats on your new addition!!!

4. You know at first I wanted to go through another breeder, we had such a fantastic outcome with Sophie, but the longer I looked at the website and checked Max out I could not resist. It did make me feel good knowing that it is not a kill shelter so at least I know the others will find good homes. My heart just melted when I saw him and they all deserve wonderful homes.

5. Max is a beauty! Congratulations on adopting such a wonderful dog.

6. he is LOVELY!!! Congrats on your new baby!

7. How cute is he??? AWWW! Good on you for adopting. :love:

8. Congrats,Max is adorable and will love being part of a family.

9. Max is a total cutie!! Congrats to you new doggie mom, Max for his new home, and wishing you all tons of happiness together!! I can't wait to see more pictures of Max too!

10. ^thank you!!

11. Hugs and kisses to you, your BF and Max! He's going to have a wonderful life with you now! And he's adorable!

12. Awww look at that cute face! You and your BF are :angel:. He is precious, congrats on your new family member! And show us more pics!

13. Congrats on your new addition!

14. What a lucky dog to have found a forever home! Way to go Max! He is adorable. Good for you for adopting him.

15. He is a cutie! Congrats!