Just a reminder about bags for sale...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Even though we love to oooh and aww over the gorgeous offerings of our many respected Hermes sellers, the Purse Forum has rules about soliciting sales of bags on the boards, or initiating discussions about bags you have for sale.
    It is fine to post a picture of a bag that may be for sale, which happens to be an example of something being discussed, such as, "Here is a picture of a Kelly bag with brushed palladium HW." It is not okay to say, "Here's one of the Kellys I'm selling - it has brushed palladium HW."

If another member makes reference to a bag you are selling on your website or on eBay (ie. on an authentication thread,) it is perfectly fine to own up to it, comment on it and provide any additional information about it.

Thanks for helping to make our board a fair and fun place for all Hermes lovers!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderators

2. Please feel free to PM myself, Greentea or Kellybag if you have any questions about this policy or if you aren't sure about a post.

Thank you for your cooperation!

3. I would also like to add that this is a bannable offense, and ignorance of the PF rules is no excuse for violating the rules. It is incumbent upon each Member to read all of the PF rules before participating in the forum.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.