Just a little thing from LV####

1. I was mean to have a PURELY window shopping trip yesterday.As usual, i just couldn't help myself but step into LV store:sweatdrop:, and get something. Since i am saving my money for big LV shopping spree for my coming birthday in July, i decided this time i would just get a little thing.

So here it is, DAMIER PORTE-CARTES SIMPLE. Enjoy the pics:smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

By the way, i saw Monogram Olympe Nimbus,Cirrus and LVOE purple tote in display(melbourne collin st store), so for those who are interested in them, go there and take a took before they gone.

2. Congrats- love the chocolate trim!

3. congrats on your new Porte-Cartes :wlae: were you at the party last Thrusday night? they had the khaki LoVe tote on display. i'll check out the purple tote one of these days too.

4. cutey lil thing!! congrats

5. Congrats!!

Mr D, how was the party last Thursday? I couldn't make it, damn school:push:!!!

6. well, i would love to go, but i wasn't invited:crybaby:.i am still relatively new to LV. Hopefully one day i will be invited, i am working on that:smile:

7. that's so cute, congrats!!

8. CoNGrats! Now I know what to get for my Broadway

9. congrats! love it!

10. Wow, really really nice! Congrats on your new purchase :smile:

11. I got one of those in Rome when I went :smile:

Nice pics.. sadly I wasn't blessed with a nice box :< OH well! :p

12. So cute, love it!

13. congrats on the porte cartes! I still love my mono one but wish it wasn't mono now lol!

14. Lovely Congratulations.

15. Congrats.. it's kind of a teaser of things to come ! :graucho: