Just a huge *THANK YOU* to the LV Lovers

1. Just wanted to say Hi to say *THANK YOU* to all of you WONDERFUL ladies on this LV forum. I found this by accident and am soooo glad I did. I have learned so much about LV and it helped me recently with a Speedy 30 purchase, a great Authentic pre-owned on eBay for a great deal :biggrin:
    Now, I have come back to learn more about Vernis since there is a piece I am eyeing..lol :yes:
    Everyone seems *SO* sweet & beyond helpful!

So a big ((((HUG))) to you all. There's nothing like very cool ladies with very cool style :flowers:
  2. Welcome to PF :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congrats on your new speedy...share us some pics..

Speedy is staple for LV lover :love:
  3. That is so sweet!!! WELCOME TO PF!!!:flowers: Congrats on your speedy!:love: Don't forget to post pics when you get it!
  4. Welcome to tPF and Congrats on the Speedy! This forum is the best so you'll definitely have fun here. Don't forget to post pictures of your Speedy when you get her. Congrats again!
  5. Aw, welcome to you! I am rather new myself and I have already racked up over 300 posts...I love it here, as I am sure you will Post some pitures of your gorgeous bag when you can!
  6. Welcome....So Happy To Have You Here!!! :smile: Congratulations On That New Speedy!!!
  7. Welcome! We love to see photos!!
  8. WELCOME to the PF and enjoy your speedy!
  9. Welcome to the forum! These ladies are great!
  10. Aww.. welcome to the forum ! :biggrin: