Junk Food tees...

NYCBelle

oh so fabuleuse
O.G.
Oct 13, 2006
Anyone else love their tees?

I have 2 Jem tees, Its All Good in the Hood (little red riding hood), and two weeks ago i bought "Trix are for Kids" and a "Wizard of Oz" tee. I want a rainbow brite one lol

I'm obsessed with them. I think I have about 20 or so, and I love the food ones. Off the top of my head, I have Lucky Charms, Trix, Apple Jacks, 2 Rainbow Brite ones, a Care Bears one, 2 Rolling Stones ones, one with hearts and skulls, Original Britney (with Britney from Alvin & the Chipmunks on it), Hawaiian Punch, a My Little Pony one and a few more. They're so comfortable too. :heart:

^^wow awesome LVBabydoll! i so need to stock up on more!

Lol thanks. I keep thinking of more, I also have 2 AC/DC ones and FrankenBerry cereal one lol. They're so cute.
And I've never ordered from 80's Tees, have you? If you have, are they a good company to work with? I've only looked at the site but there are so many fun ones on there!

I like them also, have a few. I have Rainbow Brite, ET, Jem, and a few others I can' think of right now. I have never paid more than $30 for mine. I buy them from a mall store called Hot Topic, and some I ordered online at Delias.com

Lol thanks. I keep thinking of more, I also have 2 AC/DC ones and FrankenBerry cereal one lol. They're so cute.
And I've never ordered from 80's Tees, have you? If you have, are they a good company to work with? I've only looked at the site but there are so many fun ones on there!

ohhh yeah you just reminded me...I have a Frankenberry one too lol super cute! No I haven't ordered..I just googled junk food tees and that site popped up. Me and my cousin love these tees and we loved a bunch from that site! I buy mine in a boutique in Soho.