Juniper leather anyone?

1. Does anyone have any of the Juniper leather legacy items yet? I am waiting until Christmas for my leather shoulder bag, but I'm kinda starting to worry that the Legacy leather wont stay as perfect as I like my leather bags to stay, and am wondering how the Juniper in particular will hold up. Any opinions? Thanks!
  2. Legacy leather is a vintage leather that is meant to scratch and burnish. If you can't handle that, then it's not for you. The black and the white are the only ones that don't show scratches or rubs.
  3. I have the Juniper Leigh and wrislet I love them! But I dont take her out in the rain! I dont know if you have had any other legacy items but she does scatch easily sort like the whiskey but not as bad as the clay.I have a friend who has the Clay gigi and she has to baby it alot. Like her I am allways rubbing the marks with my fingers or a cloth. Just make sure you have a back up bag when it gets bad outside. She is pretty and I am allways getting compliments on her! but maybe I am to picky! I hope this helps!
  4. Thanks for the replies. I am aware that the Legacy leather is designed to have a more "worn" appearance - just wondering how the juniper color is working out for people since it is a new color. I'm very careful with my bags anyway so I'll probably be fine with this one - and thanks for the warning about the weather. Ill definitely use another bag in foul weather!
  5. Go for her then! The color is awesome and very versatile! She looks great with lots of colors!:yes:
  6. I literally had to tear myself away from the Leigh in Juniper last week. It was so gorgeous! But...I have to wait for PCE!