Junior Drake Megan Tote - from Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

1. So, I picked up my Jr. Drake Megan tote from the Anniversary Sale on Friday. Great, functional bag, and a really cool color! The leather is nice on this bag, definitely not the smooshiest, thickest leather ever, but VERY well made. The bag is nice and big, and if any of you mamas out there are contemplating using this bag for a diaper bag, the side pockets definitely hold bottles and sippies with the flap pockets up. The outer pockets are elasticized, too, so it hold them nice and snug.

Great work bag as well...lots of rooms for files and I *think* it would hold a laptop (not sure because I didn't try). Anyway, here it is in the pewter color. If you want this bag...RUN to Nordies. The 2 Nordstroms near me (Orange County) had already sold out in all colors. I think there are some still available online, though. All in all, a GREAT bag for a GREAT price ($265 on sale, $398 regular price).

873084638_0ebadedf51.jpg 873077788_f755e0bed9.jpg 872236997_d0fbfe2926.jpg
  2. Just some modeling pics:

872232143_54d50ac947.jpg 872231293_20f9a26faf.jpg 872229885_93ad549dc9.jpg
  3. Hubba, hubba! :nuts: My new big obsession is Junior Drake. Planning to visit about 3 stores in Santa Fe that carry her line. I think the website has some awesome-looking bags! Thanks for modeling!!

4. Thanks for the pics and info. I never thought about it as a diaper bag.

5. Just checked on this bag. There's only black and brick color available online, and at checkout, it said the expected shiping date will be sometime in September.

6. oooooh, LOVE it with the long strap. VERY cute!

7. Wow, very nice. Great looking work or diaper bag

8. GORGEOUS! I love the color! Congrats!

9. congrats!!! u wore it well :yes:

[​IMG]

10. thanks for sharing. that's a great bag!

11. That would make a fantastic work bag

12. Really nice bag. It can hold a lot and still look decent. Great buy!

13. Congrats on your purchase...that's a great bag!

14. Very nice! A very "everyday" bag!