Junior Drake Handbag Issue...

the lining on the bags is actually really cool. It is a picture of a movie star of days past who is the mom of the man who owns Junior Drake...I think that is very cool, and her name was - what else? - Junior Drake!

Alright getting serious rage - emailed the general support folks as I posted previously and they are IGNORING me!!! What the heck can I do - I am SO frustrated! Anyone else been in a similar situation??

Right now I don't think I can so much as LOOK at my bag - the company is disgusting me SO much!!!... and the kicker is that after the initial good CS, I ordered one more!!! It's going to go back for SURE. :sick::sick::sick:

Don't hold your breath with that company. I have 2 friends that want to order a bag from them but they are waiting to see how my situation pans out. No one wants to be on the customer end of bad service.

the lining on the bags is actually really cool. It is a picture of a movie star of days past who is the mom of the man who owns Junior Drake...I think that is very cool, and her name was - what else? - Junior Drake!

Her stage name was Junior Drake, her real name was Patsy Brown.
Just adding to your cool post

Love those bags, have three and have not worn them yet, trying to preserve them for a little longer