JUNE Purchases!

My $25 (yes that's right $25 new with tag!) June 1st purchase--

I borrowed the pics from EBay, I have the bag but I'm at work. I'll post actual pics tonight. :yahoo:

$25?!?!....hush up!! Lucky.....congrats!!!

Almost forgot about my purchase today....finally went to the boutique today to check out the new stuff, and while I was there I noticed that they still had the scribble ponytail scarf. I hurriedly snatched it up along with the watercolor ponytail scarf. And, I went by my sister's house today because she said she had got something for me from the outlet (actually something she bought for herself but changed her mind on)....a gold soho hobo!! I also bought a new camera today, and I'm still trying to figure out how to upload pics.....they'll be posted when I do.

Almost forgot about my purchase today....finally went to the boutique today to check out the new stuff, and while I was there I noticed that they still had the scribble ponytail scarf. I hurriedly snatched it up along with the watercolor ponytail scarf. And, I went by my sister's house today because she said she had got something for me from the outlet (actually something she bought for herself but changed her mind on)....a gold soho hobo!! I also bought a new camera today, and I'm still trying to figure out how to upload pics.....they'll be posted when I do.

Finally figured it out!!

First up....the Thalia wedges from Macys (technically purchased 5/31).....
2007_01010009.jpg

the gold soho hobo that was a "gift" from my sis......
2007_01010005.jpg

the scribble and watercolor ponytail scarves from the boutique.....
2007_01010003.jpg

the new additons to the happy Coach family from the last week of May-1st of June.....
2007_01010001.jpg

Well... i have a purchase... but its not coach... i got it to match my chevron hobo (well the silver part of it) it matches it perfectly! its metallic leather!! its sam edelman!!!
1000174su8.jpg

1000175ba2.jpg

This is a June purchase, and I have to share my glee with someone (the other occupants of the house surely will not be so happy about my purse spree).

Is it ok to post pictures if they're not brand new designs? I've been ebaying lately, and these purses are new to me at least.

I've been buying a few bags lately (snagged 2 nappa tortillas from another tpfer!) but have been losing out consistently on the one bag I really want- a polka dot gallery lunch tote. I logged onto ebay this morning and there's a surprise second chance offer! Someone else's loss is my gain in this circumstance. :yahoo:

I do have a handbag and 2 wristlets that I've gotten so far this month- do you all really want to see pictures of some older styles?

OK, l'm going to give photos a try. :yes:

june goodies 1.jpg

These are my June goodies- so far. I am in lust with this signature hobo. I got it because it's the same style and color that was used in a Broadway show that I loved quite dearly. What I wasn't expecting was just how comfy it is! Sorry that the pic isn't top-notch... I just noticed that. I also took pics of most of my collection, just need to find a thread. :smile:

Attachments

• june 1.jpg
    june 1.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 58