June 1 Thurs. Damier speedy..who will get one!

1. who is going to be at LV thurs to get the long awaited Damier Speedy??

2. I love the damier speedy.

3. To bad i just bought a saleya pm.

4. why too bad?? the saleya pm is a great looking bag too!!

5. I am getting mine on elux but I do have my name at LV too:biggrin:

6. Me!! :yes:

7. *hopefully*

8. I plan on it but didn't put my name down..

9. mine won't get sent to me until friday, june 2nd =(

10. I was going to but I got the Saleya PM instead. :biggrin: Both bags are great, I just wanted a little more structure and I can wear the Saleya on my shoulder if I need to. But I can't wait to see everyone's Speedy pics! :amuse:

11. I actually don't own any Speedys, but my dear friend Leanne is sending me a vintage 25 to "test out" to see if I like the style. I'm also considering buying a Toledo Blue 25 - it's a great vibrant blue that I think will look great with jeans.

What I reallllly want is the Damier Ellipse PM, which I was told is being released at the same time as the Damier Speedy. Can anyone confirm this?

12. 0o00o how exciting!!!

13. I'm waiting until I see whether it stays structured or sags like Mono ones do...

14. Well...

I don't know about June 1st. Probably a few days later. I just added myself to the wait list yesterday...and apparently it's pretty long. :huh: So.....eventually I'll have one.:rolleyes: Btw, I'm getting the 30. YAY! Even though I'll have to wait a bit longer...I'm sure it'll be worth it!:graucho:

15. My 30 is paid for and waiting to come HOME:love: