Jumping on the Damier Speedy bandwagon

1. Just wanting to share that I'm going to get a Damier Speedy 25 tonight! I'm so excited! :yahoo:

2. Yayyyy.. congrats and welcome to the speedy club!!

3. Yea, great choice..! You'll love Speedy, any size of Speedy..! They are just so classic and versatile, definitely a must-have..! :p

4. Yay, congrats!

5. :yahoo: My Damier Speedy arrived today and I'm sure you'll love her as much as I do.

6. you'll have to take pics! I'm never too tired of seeing a damier speedy! congrats!

7. Awesome pick, congrat's.

8. Hooray! I love reading about the soon to be purchase. Congrats and post pics.

9. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Woohoo!!! Welcome to the club;)

11. Congrats and please please post pic when your baby's here!:biggrin:

12. SuLi - congrats!!! i reckon the 25 is the cutest!!!

13. Ooh looking forward to seeing pics. this is not helping me. I may be next!

14. Congrats!!!! :biggrin:

15. Okay ladies, I'm sure you're tired of the pictures, but here it is - my new Damier Speedy 25, from France, in various stages of undress! :graucho: Whoo-hoo! My monogram agenda was jealous, and tried to sneak into the pics.

Btw, I got not one, but two locks! I suppose the right thing to do would be to return one set, right?

Picture 114.jpg Picture 115.jpg Picture 116.jpg Picture 117.jpg Picture 119.jpg Picture 120.jpg