jumbo white caviar w. silver hardware?

actually it does, because im looking at one on ebay for 1595, but rather get it from a boutique if thats the retail, if its 1695+ then Id buy the ebay one and save the $100.00 for something else. Every liittle bit counts.

The the info I have, the med caviar is 1495, The large is 1595, and the jumbo is 1650. The large and jumbo are very different in size, while the med and large are not, only about an inch. Hope this helps.

boxyandme said:
The the info I have, the med caviar is 1495, The large is 1595, and the jumbo is 1650. The large and jumbo are very different in size, while the med and large are not, only about an inch. Hope this helps.

Hmmm...I thought the classic flap bag came in three sizes.
Small 9" x 5" x 2"
Medium 10" x 6" X 2.5"
Jumbo 12" x 8" x 3"

Is there a size between the medium and jumbo? If so what are the measurements? TIA.

livethelake said:
There are four sizes. The Jumbo is the largest. I have the jumbo in white with silver. I'll check my receipt tonight but it was more than $1695.

HTH

Jumbo and Large are two different sizes. Many People including SAs refer to the large as jumbo. Dont know why! The Jumbo is more like 13.5 across.

Selena