Jumbo classic flap in Patent white or Medium classic in White calf?

1. Dear all,

I went to the boutique setting on buying a medium classic flap in white but I saw a Jumbo Patent classic flap in white and grabbed it. Now I'm actually not so sure of my decision. I'm 5"3 and I think the bag is a little too big for me. What do you guys think?
    Secondly, can we actually shorten the straps of the bag? and how?
    Third, They increased the price again!! the Medium classic is now 2250!!is this trueee??

Thanks for all the comments and sorry if this is long.
  2. Medium Classic.
  3. I vote for medium classic. Somehow the classic look better in medium.:smile: :smile: :smile:
  4. Jumbo patent. I love big bags and the white patent is gorgeous. Plus I think it will be easier to keep clean.
  5. medium classic in non-patent!
    white patents will turn yellow with age, now that's not a good look...
  6. I'm actually going to the boutique today and will compare them side by side. Wish me luck!
  7. Hey all,
    I decided to get the med flap so the jumbo crackled patent is up for grabs. tell me if you are interested as my SA told me its rare. I will post pics tomorrow!
  8. I haven't heard about the price increase... I was under the impression the jumbo in caviar was still $2250...
  9. Yeah I'm sorry. the jumbo is 2250. I heard wrong, I thought the med was 2250. Thanks and sorry about that.
  10. How much did you get the medium for?