Jumbo Classic Flap - Chain Drop Length ?

1. Hi,

What is the chain drop length on the Jumbo Classic Flap with the New (Bijoux) Chain?

Is it the same chain drop length as the Jumbo Classic Flap with the Old Chain?

I have looked at several different Jumbo Classic Flaps in real life, and for some reason some of the chain lengths looked longer than others. I don't know if I'm imagining things, or if there is a difference. All the Jumbo's I've looked at had their chains at maximum length; they were *not* shortened.

And is there a difference in chain drop length between Jumbo Classic Flaps in Caviar and in Lambskin?

I've done a search here and I can't find the answer. I appreciate any help on this topic. Thanks in advance!

-Stephanie (pond23)

2. the new(Bijoux) chain is definitely longer than the old chain on the jumbo.

3. Thanks anonymous!

-Stephanie (pond23)

4. I think the classic jumbo strap drop is 13" and the new bijoux chain jumbo is 14", doesn;t seem like much but I could see a difference, the bijoux chain bag was too long for me and I went with the classic flap with the original chain!

5. Thank you trishaluvslv! What's weird is that I tried on a Jumbo flap with the old chain, and it hung lower on me than a Jumbo with the new chain. It seemed to have a longer chain drop, but I guess I was wrong. :confused1:

-Stephanie (pond23)