July Purchases!

I took my Mom to the Gilroy Outlet today and she had fun. She came home with a gorgeous dark blue Chelsea Pebbled Tote and matching Large Zippy Wallet. I came home with two things for my RAOK buddy (I paid bills, so was on a limited budget. I had the large turquoise Ergo tote in my hand...but put it down.)

This picture shows the color of the blue pretty well. She had been looking for a blue bag for quite awhile.

a4bc_1.JPG

(stolen from someone's eBay auction)

I just purchased a medium sig stripe beauty case in vermillion (crimson). :yahoo: My purses have been asking for the beauty case in a smaller size (I currently have the large one) so I think the meduim will be perfect!

So now my large beauty case been promoted to main beauty bag status.

Kristin, I saw these navy pebbled at gilroy last week and have been thinking about the hobo. I may be going back this week.

I took my Mom to the Gilroy Outlet today and she had fun. She came home with a gorgeous dark blue Chelsea Pebbled Tote and matching Large Zippy Wallet. I came home with two things for my RAOK buddy (I paid bills, so was on a limited budget. I had the large turquoise Ergo tote in my hand...but put it down.)

This picture shows the color of the blue pretty well. She had been looking for a blue bag for quite awhile.

a4bc_1.JPG

(stolen from someone's eBay auction)