july podium order

1. for those that had previous july podium orders that came thru, how soon were you able to receive your special order? a year?

i'm just plotting a timeline here on a special order. :graucho:don't want it to come sooner, like my croc kelly (although it was someone's order that they passed up). :nuts:

tia :heart:
  2. My SA told me it would take 1-1.5 years for birkin, and half a year for bolide.
  3. i was told 1 year to 1.5 to even 2 years for my kelly.
  4. And, it also depends on the skin, if it is harder to find, it takes longer.....

pazt, i love your new avatar!!!!
  5. Last year my SA got a July PO in for a gold Togo with Gold HW Birkin 35, and by September it was in! (wayyy sooner than I had expected). I suspect it was a co-incidence that the bag I ordered was in a regular delivery...who knows?
  6. L what r u up to??? SPILL!!! BTW, was at H store today and was offered some very interesting items!!:graucho::graucho:
  7. My PO (a 30 cm Birkin) came in under five months, but I hadn't requested anything special like a different color lining or piping. I think true SOs where you really customize the bag would definitely take longer.
  8. ha ha - oh nothing....i'll better wait before telling anybody before it gets jinxed! just kidding.

yeah, i received a call this week on something i have a hard time resisting, but in the end, i had to pass it up considering something may be coming up! plus, im running out of occasions to celebrate with a gift. DH says im already good till 2010. unless i get pregnant again and demand an early push present! lol :nuts:
  9. WHAT?! WHAT?!
  10. my GF told me it took anywhere from 3 months to 2 yrs for her SOs (and they were croc!!)

I guess you have to be ready w/ the mula regardless...
  11. I was told that my Bolide SO could be in by end of the year if I was a good bolidette. :lol:
  12. Okay, L...that doesn't tell me anything!!!! What did they call u on AND what MAY be coming up????:graucho::graucho::graucho: U are killing me!!!!:sweatdrop:
  13. OH...it was nothing special...LOL!! I'll PM you!;)
  14. I just got my July 06 podium order (see "Friday afternoon" below). It wasn't anything special, just a regular podium order, although it's not a color that's ordered very often.
  15. ok mama pazt!!!! SPILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! i wanna know NOW!!!!