Julies small but growing collection

What a lovely diverse collection of colours and brands - thanks for sharing. Which bags do you use most often?

Thank you so much! As I already own so many great bags and love them all so much that I cannot part with any I started to buy more strategically a while ago ("What style of bag Do I not have yet?" "Which color is missing)[emoji12]

About my most used bags: I use my Paraty as an every day work bag during SS season. And my brown Balenciaga during FW season. So technically, These are the bags that I use most. My husband first was shocked when I took the Paraty5to work. But since it was the most expensive bag that I own I would hate for it to just sit in my closet. I ride to work by car and work in an Office, so really nothing can Happen and I always have something Nice to look at. The brown Bal just goes great with everything I wear in the darker time of the year and has great compartments, so I switch to it in the Winter.

For the rest of the bags: when not going to work I just like to take essentials with me, so I love to always switch to a bag that matches what I am wearing. Currently that most often are the new MiuMiu bags (depending on my mood and outfit).

When I go to places like parties or Bars, I hate to carry very expensive bags in fear to have them ruined. Then I often use my MKS. Most often the Bedford convertible, as it is the perfect sized bag for me!

New Addition, ebay find alert!

Kate Spade Wesley Park Lauren in Ivory/Fabric.

Great shape and an easy to use fabric Summer bag, yay!!! And the price was great, too!

Attachments

• 1466880254167.jpg
    1466880254167.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 392
Also after the recent European "Brexit" Drama and the connected decrease for the GBP, I pulled the plunge and decided to treat myself with something nice from Mulberry for the first time... which is currently being shipped! I can't wait and will Post a picture as soon as it arrives!

And another Mulberry (hope the sale ends soon LOL), this time SLG[emoji7]
fd397bc55cf35920760486ad72b7d6e7.jpg

Back with another US contemporary! Fell in love with the comibnation of grey and pink and since it was on sale I could not say no: MK Greenwich MD Bucket Bag in Pearl Grey [emoji7] 1471421876356.jpg