Juicy handbag - gift from my mom

1. My mom just bought me this Juicy Couture Bianca leather tote in chocolate as a present: :love:

I've wanted it for a few weeks now and she finally bought it for me. I can't wait to get it. What do you all think? Isn't it gorgeous?!

EDIT: I also love it because it doesn't scream Juicy like some of their other bags do. The only way someone could tell it was a juicy bag is the lining inside.
  2. Gorgeous bag and I love the rich chocolate color! What a nice Mom you have! Enjoy the bag!
  3. Thank you! I :heart: the bag and my mom. Now I just have to wait for it to be shipped to me. :smile:
  4. it's fabulous! congrats and what a wonderful mom! correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that the bag that LC wore in the mtv show "the hills" ?
  5. Thanks! :smile: Yes it is the same bag that LC wore on the hills except hers was black I believe.
  6. It's a beautiful bag ... I think it'll look more stunning in chocolate brown. Congrats and enjoy!
  7. ooo, I've seen this bag IRL and I :heart: it! Congrats & enjoy!!
  8. Congrats! I've got this bag in chocolate brown and green. Love them both! What a nice mom you've got.
  9. Thank you! I'm glad it looks as good IRL because I've only seen it in pictures. I can't wait until it gets here! :love:
  10. Oooh, I'm glad you hear you love yours! Do they fit a lot inside? And is the leather really soft?
  11. Great bag! Love the texture
  12. VERY nice!
  13. very cute!your mom is the best!!!enjoy:heart: