Juicy Daisy

1. It’s got to be said - when Juicy Couture stick to making cute, fluffy funky purses instead of the more serious-wannabe-upmarket ones, there are few designers that can challenge them for pure fun.
    A great example is the purse pictured - the Juicy Couture Daisy Handbag, a lovely terrycloth purse with leather trim and polished silver hardware.
    It’s an open-top bag so this might not be the best kind of purse to take to a theme park - otherwise it’s as packed full of Juicy delights as you would expect!
    SRP $250.00

2. [​IMG][​IMG]

3. I really like this bag, the color is so fun and was made for the Summer, but that can also be a problem. While it is not crazy expensive, it is a very seasonal bag, unless your taste is to wear whatever, whenever, in which case I say its awesome! :tup:

I am a big believer in "wearing what you like, not what others like!" :yahoo:

are you thinking of buying this bag?

4. That bag is exactly why I used to love Juicy, how fun for the summer! :tup:

5. OMG! I love this bag! Juicy Couture has the best purses ever. It's such a fun style for the summer! I love the baby blue color! No one has purses like Juicy!