Juicy Couture SubForum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wondering why there isnt an area for juicy couture lovers... maybe theres isnt enough people here who loves it? Just noticed that there wasn't. Thanks!
  2. I loved juicy accessories too!!!
    not really into the bag though...but i love its track suits and charms and anything w/ juicy details basically.LOL
  3. I love Juicy! I have a few Juicy bags and lots of their shirts, tracksuits, charms, necklace and 3 bracelets. I have a pink leather satchel bag, white leather satchel, black and pink velour tootsie roll, black and pink day dreamer, pink leather jewelry box, pink and brown velour jewelry box, a black and pink make up case and a bronze wristlet. I have about 40 charms too. My boyfriend and mom think I'm a bit crazy when it comes to Juicy, but its good stuff.
  4. i'd love to see one only cuz it seems like juicy lovers have to hide it sometimes...
  5. I vote for a Juicy section, too! The brand has enough bags and accessories to warrant a subforum, I think. Although to play devil's advocate....perhaps it'd be too clothing-focused?
  6. i agree!!!!!
  7. I'd definitely like this, I'm into many different things from Juicy including the charms! They're SO cute.
  8. i hav 13 juicy bags, and i love them. please make a subforum!
  9. need some help - I just purchased a little green leather wristlet with a cherry charm for a graduation gift for a 17 yr old off to NYU, but can't find a pic of it online to show the hubby..is it because it is discontinued or too new? got it from Nordstrom today and it isn't on their website either. I purchased a drop in key purse in black with the cherry charm and that one I can find online.

This wristlet has the leather wrist strap and a thick rope chain accessory and comes in white, black, tan, and green.

I see the other wristlets but not this one so now I am curious if it is from an older line...if anyone knows which wristlet I am referring to let me know where you have seen it online. Got it for $135...very cute and young so appropriate...thnx!
  10. i want this subforum asap!

juicy charms are awesome.
  11. :yahoo:I'd like a Juicy subforum!
  12. I'd LOVE it if there was a Juicy forum! I have lots of Juicy clothes, a couple accessories and a Juicy pet carrier. Juicy stuff is just so cute!
  13. i guess we aren't getting one...

it seems like tons of tpf members love juicy...it's talked about nearly every other designer subforum.
  14. ^bump
  15. i would really enjoy a Juicy subforum! pretty please?! lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.