Juicy Couture SubForum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Juicy! I have a few Juicy bags and lots of their shirts, tracksuits, charms, necklace and 3 bracelets. I have a pink leather satchel bag, white leather satchel, black and pink velour tootsie roll, black and pink day dreamer, pink leather jewelry box, pink and brown velour jewelry box, a black and pink make up case and a bronze wristlet. I have about 40 charms too. My boyfriend and mom think I'm a bit crazy when it comes to Juicy, but its good stuff.

I vote for a Juicy section, too! The brand has enough bags and accessories to warrant a subforum, I think. Although to play devil's advocate....perhaps it'd be too clothing-focused?

need some help - I just purchased a little green leather wristlet with a cherry charm for a graduation gift for a 17 yr old off to NYU, but can't find a pic of it online to show the hubby..is it because it is discontinued or too new? got it from Nordstrom today and it isn't on their website either. I purchased a drop in key purse in black with the cherry charm and that one I can find online.

This wristlet has the leather wrist strap and a thick rope chain accessory and comes in white, black, tan, and green.

I see the other wristlets but not this one so now I am curious if it is from an older line...if anyone knows which wristlet I am referring to let me know where you have seen it online. Got it for $135...very cute and young so appropriate...thnx!

Status
Not open for further replies.