Juicy Couture sizing

1. Hi!

I normally don't buy Juicy stuff but I saw this super cute swim suit and the size is XS...:push: I do fit some XS stuff, but mostly wear size S. I am size 4-6 (my prom dress size was 8...but the owner said I should've ordered 6 since I lost so much weight after I ordered my dress) 35-28-35...think I'll fit into an XS swimsuit (it's a tankini...with ruffles :biggrin:) or should I look for size S??

TIA!

2. Sounds super cute! I haven't tried Juicy swimwear, but their clothing does run pretty small. I have had to go up at least one size for a snug fit and two sizes for a looser fit in their track suits and tops.

3. Hi Karman, I would go with the Small. Juicy's Petite (XS) is like size 0-2.

4. Go with small. Juicy petite is really tiny.

5. Thanks for all the input!

6. I ended up getting this swimsuit:

[​IMG]

I wanted the pink one, but that was the XS one and I do have a hot pink bikini already so blue would be good for a change!

7. I am a size 4-6 and I wear Juicy small on bottom. I think the xs will be too small. On top as far as clothes, I take a medium in the juicy. XS is very petite in juicy.

8. That's really cute. I love it Karman!

9. cute!! congrats! i love the blue!!

10. I find Juicy comes up small, I can fit into P tops and am a British 8-10 on my top half but even a M is fitted on me, I think their sizing is very small!

11. I'd rather have a too small swimsuit than a too big one because they stretch when you get in the water. If it's a touch small when it's dry it'll fit perfectly when it's wet. You won't have a problem with worrying about the bottoms when you dive, having to adjust the top constantly so your boobs aren't out, and your bottoms won't get all loose and wrinkly.

12. I would go with the S also..