Juicy Couture site sale

1. i wish they had their own site.

i had a horrible experience with NM once and try to shop them as little as possible (i do cave sometimes), but i buy a lot of juicy clothing and would love them to have a site of their own.

2. For some reason, I like their apparel a LOT more than their bags and shoes.

3. Ditto. For anyone who has a guy to shop for, there is a lot to choose from on the men's sale page...

4. if anyone likes their clothing selection head over to your local bloomies, i was there yesterday and got an oh so juicy t-shirt for 34$+ an add'l 20% off...

i'm not impressed w/their bag collection so i didn't bother looking

5. Does anyone know the free shipping code?

6. Thanks for the post!

7. I guess you can either order it from NM's website or BG one...therefore you will have free shipping tho.:smile:

8. yes, thanks for the post.

9. For those who prefer Juicy apparel over bags, there are a lot more tracksuits available, and generally for cheaper, if you shop using Neiman Marcus directly as opposed to "Juicy Couture" (which is actually just powered by Neiman Marcus).

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/template/catC8.jhtml?itemId=cat8380894&parentId=cat9210745&masterId=cat8450747&navAction=saleIndex

However, the "Juicy Couture" sales link has some items that Neiman Marcus does not. They're probably over at Bergdorf Goodman :p.

10. you can use the code WELCOME for free shipping, i just used it and it worked for me but its my first time buying through the site and i think its just for 1st time customers but who knows give it a try and it might just work!