Juicy Couture Jewelry Box. Show off your juicy jewels!

Sweetwon - Lol! Sadly, there is even more Juicy jewelry that I haven't gotten around to posting. I feel like a spoiled brat! You need to post your goodies too in here!! I almost took a pic of all my crap piled up on my dresser, but I felt insane and somewhat like a hoarder... anytime you're in MI and want to scope it out you're welcome to!

sweetdreamer16 - Aww thanks! It's a work in progress, Cedes and LV have some excellent peices as well!

Consider this a teaser post, lol. There are 1209381298 I SHOULD be doing right now so I took one big group shot.

P1010525.jpg

^That's one half of what is now a Juicy shelf in my armoire. The other half is charms :sweatdrop:

This is a necklace I picked up earlier this week from the boutique.. I had my heart set on bangles that would have matched this but it looks like they're not being produced. So I got the necklace when I saw it. Honestly the flowers are a little big for my liking and I'm not so sure that the chick makes sense attached to it but the whole thing looks amazing when it's being worn, especially with v-cut shirts. I'm sure it's not for everyone but I like it!

P1010527.jpg

P1010530.jpg

Here are the few pieces that I have. I mainly collect the charms.

Garden Party Necklace

Charms024.jpg

Sweet Box With Necklace

Charms030.jpg

Gold Charm Catcher

Charms025.jpg

Gold and Silver Start Charm Necklaces

Charms027.jpg

Gold Love Luck (?) Charm Bracelet and Silver Starter Bracelet

Charms028.jpg

This is mostly charms but...
Silver Heart Charm Bracelet

Charms029.jpg

Cedes, I was on the Bloomingdales site last night and saw a set of JC bangles like this. Not sure if they are the ones you want, but just in case you haven't seen them...

^Yep.. stupid Bloomie's. No bangles for me. :sad:

Sweetwon I love your garden party necklace! I have one too.. it took me forever to find it, for some reason. :shrugs: