Juicy Couture Jewelry Box. Show off your juicy jewels!

1. Sweetwon - Lol! Sadly, there is even more Juicy jewelry that I haven't gotten around to posting. I feel like a spoiled brat! You need to post your goodies too in here!! I almost took a pic of all my crap piled up on my dresser, but I felt insane and somewhat like a hoarder... anytime you're in MI and want to scope it out you're welcome to!

sweetdreamer16 - Aww thanks! It's a work in progress, Cedes and LV have some excellent peices as well!

2. Tup ~ If I am ever in MI again I will have to take you up on your offer. I will try to post my goodies tonight.

3. Consider this a teaser post, lol. There are 1209381298 I SHOULD be doing right now so I took one big group shot.

[​IMG]

^That's one half of what is now a Juicy shelf in my armoire. The other half is charms :sweatdrop:

This is a necklace I picked up earlier this week from the boutique.. I had my heart set on bangles that would have matched this but it looks like they're not being produced. So I got the necklace when I saw it. Honestly the flowers are a little big for my liking and I'm not so sure that the chick makes sense attached to it but the whole thing looks amazing when it's being worn, especially with v-cut shirts. I'm sure it's not for everyone but I like it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ^SO cute! That's what the banges should have looked like!

5. That necklace is gorgeous!!!!!!!!

6. Thanks girls! I'm going to stay mad at Juicy for awhile over the bangles. ;)

7. I was so hoping to see what was wrapped up in the first picture. I love the necklace Cedes!

8. Here are the few pieces that I have. I mainly collect the charms.

Garden Party Necklace

[​IMG]

Sweet Box With Necklace

[​IMG]

Gold Charm Catcher

[​IMG]

Gold and Silver Start Charm Necklaces

[​IMG]

Gold Love Luck (?) Charm Bracelet and Silver Starter Bracelet

[​IMG]

This is mostly charms but...
    Silver Heart Charm Bracelet

[​IMG]

9. Cedes, I was on the Bloomingdales site last night and saw a set of JC bangles like this. Not sure if they are the ones you want, but just in case you haven't seen them...

10. ^Yep.. stupid Bloomie's. No bangles for me. :sad:

Sweetwon I love your garden party necklace! I have one too.. it took me forever to find it, for some reason. :shrugs:

11. Thanks Cedes I love it too! I just wish I had gotten the bracelet to go with it.

12. aww that sucks about your bangles! =(

13. The rest of my JC collection.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Earrings

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]