Juicy Couture Daydreamer..?

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
HeLLooo all....!! :yahoo:

Need help in deciding on a new bag... need something to low maintenance and relatively inexpensive to lug around everything while i'm doing errands, something that would be versatile from summer to winter, so i thought this might be a good candidate. i havent' really decided on it yet.. so i would love everyone's honest opinion!

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=JUICY-WY30

my personal style isn't really girly... that's why i was wondering a bit about this bag :yes:.

Also, to all canadians out there, if i order from revolve clothing, and have them ship to me in vancouver, am i going to get charged customs? :Push:

THANKS EVERYONE!!! :okay:
-Rosie-

p.s anyone with modeling pics????

Use coupon code style07 for 20% off or JT for 15% off. I use Revolveclothing and have items shipped to me in the UK, they tend to mark the item as a gift with a lower value so i don't get charged customs tax. They're my favourite online store! :heart:

The bag is lovely. I find the Bulga is very versatile and takes me through summer->winter and day->evening.

I just bought this bag i love it its gorgeous & fun..I have all LV but i am purchasing more Juicy bags bc they are just so much...fun! i also bought the Daisy and love that too..

This bag is one of the very few Juicy bags that look stylish, usually their bags are a bit over the top.

Definitely go for it!

i KNOW what u mean... :Push:

thanks for the quick replies so far ladies...!!!! :flowers:

but do you think(with all that detailing and stuff) would it be able to be versatile with clothing?