JUICY CHARMS - The ADDICTION Continues...PART IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my charms yesterday yeah!!!
Very excited about both.
I also bought a cute Juicy puka shell bracelet the charm is two sided .
Enjoy the pics.
Say hello 2 my grandson, Mason born yesterday:hugs:

ForumRunner_20120828_220704.png

ForumRunner_20120828_220731.png

ForumRunner_20120828_220753.png

ForumRunner_20120828_220810.png

ForumRunner_20120828_220836.png

ForumRunner_20120828_220859.png

ForumRunner_20120828_220940.png
YOU WANT TO PINCH THOSE CHEEKS HUH?

Last edited:
Love the Knight charm on your Bal Tiare That's always been a charm I wished I would have snagged when it was out.

Thank you so much for the update about the code KatieRose :flowers: I was able to place my order this morning and it took the 25% off both the sale and regular priced items.
I love the knight charm too and was lucky enough to buy it from a fellow charmie our blog. I just landed the knight in shining armour charm can't wait to get it I have wanted it for a long time!!!

Hawaii, what a sweet little baby!

LOL, somebody mentioned a corgi charm....and I was gonna say "that's fake, they never made a corgi" but I see the new charms have come out!

I really want the glow in the dark spider web. This year's skull, I'm liking better than last year's, which I thought was gruesome.

Very excited about both.
Enjoy the pics.

View attachment 1850930

View attachment 1850931

View attachment 1850933

View attachment 1850932

View attachment 1850934

View attachment 1850935

View attachment 1850936

Congrats on your newest charm additions and on the arrival of your adorable grandson!

Very excited about both.
Enjoy the pics.

Congrats your absolutely adorable new grandson!! He's just precious!

Thank you so much for the pics of the new charms/boxes too! I have the Corgi and Halloween charms on the way and can't wait for them to arrive.

Hawaii----sooooo adorable!!! My sister is pregnant for the first time and I cant wait to have a little baby in the family:smile:

IN LOVE with the corgi....

On the other hand I want to cry, like literally CRY, over the halloween charm this year.

well unfortunately (or maybe fortunately lol) I never recieved the coupon mailer, but I will be using the code online to catch up on my charms. thanks katierose! And they have the most adorable newborn baby socks set with little charm bracelets around the ankles!!! I am going to get them for my sister who is pregnant, you might want to check them out HAWAII!

Hawaii----sooooo adorable!!! My sister is pregnant for the first time and I cant wait to have a little baby in the family:smile:

IN LOVE with the corgi....

On the other hand I want to cry, like literally CRY, over the halloween charm this year.

well unfortunately (or maybe fortunately lol) I never recieved the coupon mailer, but I will be using the code online to catch up on my charms. thanks katierose! And they have the most adorable newborn baby socks set with little charm bracelets around the ankles!!! I am going to get them for my sister who is pregnant, you might want to check them out HAWAII!

I know, the halloween charms are sad this year. They could have done such cute charms and what do we get? Another spider and another skull!

You are welcome re the code (jcf12)
I bought some more stuff today, and the code worked just fine including the sale stuff too.

Hawaii, Love the picture of your new grandson! Congratulations!

Kitty, I hear you. I'm still waiting on a haunted house. Come on Juicy! But I love all of the doggie charms.

Hi Dolllover!
A haunted house would have been sooo cute.
Still waiting for another/new ghost. I may cave and buy one of the older ones. But the ones I've seen are so yellow, they haven't tempted me too much.

Hi Dolllover!
A haunted house would have been sooo cute.
Still waiting for another/new ghost. I may cave and buy one of the older ones. But the ones I've seen are so yellow, they haven't tempted me too much.
I hear you on the ghost. When I purchased mine, it was just a bit yellow and I have not worn it once. It has just been on my shadow box out of direct sunlight and it looks more yellow now. I don't know know if this happens with all the white colored charms over time or just the ghost. Does anyone else have charms that are yellowing over time?

THanks KK I'll ck it out. I just got my coupon and catalog from juicy yesterday. It is good till 9/27th maybe it's the mailman :P

I hear you on the ghost. When I purchased mine, it was just a bit yellow and I have not worn it once. It has just been on my shadow box out of direct sunlight and it looks more yellow now. I don't know know if this happens with all the white colored charms over time or just the ghost. Does anyone else have charms that are yellowing over time?

Some of the ghosts have really turned yellow. I know the pegasus is another charm that turns yellow. I think it was the white enamel they used at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.