Judith Leiber evening bags - pics

1. I thought you guys might like to see these beauties.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Here are a few more that are not part of the animal theme.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and here is one more animal one that I think is adorable ...
    [​IMG]
    This is another one of my favorites ...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I saved the best for last. This is my dream bag. I saw this IRL and it is truly magnificent!
    [​IMG]

3. Oh wow. I would be afraid to damage them, theyre very pretty.

4. wow those are amazing! the cat one is so detailed!

5. I love the cat and the first one (I think it's a sea shell thingy?).

6. Unbelievable right!, thanks KAT!:love: :love: :love:

7. I like the cat and the second to the last best, but I do think all her crystal bags are beautiful and very remarkable, you just don't see them everyday.

8. Thanks for the pics! I :love: :love: :love: the floral ones...

Can't imagine ever using the animal ones IRL though

9. I particularly like the fish, the apple and the minaudiere with the tassels! :love:

10. not too crazy about the animal bags but LOVE the classic square clutches...~!

11. in which site did you find them?

12. Kat - thanks for posting! I love, love, love Judith Leiber jewelled bags. I saw the pear last year when I was in the states - it is the one I would choose! One day I will have the cash to buy one - i'm so jealous of you US girls as they are impossible to get hold of in the UK now. Harrods used to stck them but I went in the other day to look and they have stopped doing them!

13. www.judithleiber.com
    btw, Judith Leiber shoes on the website are on sale for $99. Some of them retail for a few hundred. Very pretty. Check them out. I also love her sunglasses. :love:

14. I love the pear too. It is gorgeous IRL. I'm sorry you can't get her bags where you are. When you're ready to get one maybe I can help you out.;)

15. I love the bird and the pear. Thanks for sharing, Kat!