Judge Judy Reams Ebay Scammer!!!

Ha Ha! I'm so glad you liked it! I never watch Judge Judy, but was on You Tube looking at the videos of the Ebay strike and found this!
Classic:yes: It was definitely a good example of the arrogance of thieves and how they blame the "stupid " people they scam...

She awarded her the amounts she paid for the phones and damages since she slandered them- by giving lying feedback to all of their ebay accts. Saying the lady was from Nigeria and was a scammer who sent fake money orders. That feedback could severely damage her reputation and prevent sales or the ability to buy stuff- I am guessing that's why.
Plus she really Pissed Judge Judy off! I think they were penalties for being stupid!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

God, what a waste of human flesh! To think this creature has reproduced and will be an example to her offspring of how a person behaves. Seriously, beyond scamming people, if she was willing to go on national television and demonstrate how moronic she is in her lack of ethics and personal responsibility AND still puke out the same drivel after the entire audience applauded the decision against her....one can only imagine how she behaves in the other areas of her life. I shudder at the thought.

Honestly though, had she come in and demonstrated remorse and apologized I would have appreciated that though of course still wanted judge J to rule against her.

Good lord.... just FOUL! :yucky:

Good for Judge Judy. No messing with her. That seller showed no remorse and seemed okay with sending pictures of two mobile phones for over $400! Unbelievable. I feel sad that the seller's kids will be brought up with absolutely no morals or honesty in their lives.

I absolutely adore Judge Judy. I have her program set to record on my DVR so I always have a fresh batch waiting for me when I am in the mood for some sauciness!!!

My fave episode was when she reamed into a different eBay scammer. This one sold a fake LV Speedy 30, and she wasn't granted any pity from JJ, either!!!

Trivia fact: Judge Judy is the 13th richest woman in entertainment!!
(http://www.forbes.com/2007/01/17/ri...-cz_lg_richwomen07_0118womenstars_lander.html)

I have seen the one with the cell phone photos from you tube - never seen the fake LV one though? Does anyone have a link?

I can't believe the scammers are willing to go to JJ - do they really think they will get away with it??? They really must have no dignity to start with it they are willing to get reamed out in front of millions of people (and rightly so!) But I guess if they had dignity they wouldn't be scamming people in the first place!!!

I hope all these scammers get caught! :rant:

It really makes me so upset to see so many people get taken. I really don't know how these scammers do it. I feel so bad just sitting here and reading this.

And, then I feel bad for all us newbies...because if it was me I'd be suspicous of everyone...especially the newbies. Seems like these scammers are trolls once they get sofa king banned.