Juane 07 Work + Make-up Clutch + Comparison Photos to Marigold 04

1. I rec'd my juane RH work and make-up clutch from BalNY. I took photos of them along with my 04 marigold first so that you could compare the colors. I was also lucky enough to snag one of the 05 turquoise mini-coins, along with an 05 black mini-coin. So here are photos of everything that I have bought in the last week or so. :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The above photo shows the 07 juane RH work and the make-up clutch and compares it to the 04 marigold first.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally, an updated photo of the sections of Balenciagas in my sitting room:

[​IMG]

2. The third photo down shows the colors the best.

3. Thanks for the photos. Your collection is beautiful!

4. HOLLy MOLLY~!!! you have such a NICE COLLECTION!!! You could open your own boutique in there!!! I'm impressed~! :nuts: VERY nice.... :tup: Thanks for sharing.

5. lovely- im sooooo loving your Jaune work and makeup!!

Love the collection too!! Lucky Girl!!

:love::love::love:

6. I LOOOOOVE your collection! And your display is beautiful too; really shows off each one nicely. Congrats on your new additions!

7. lovelygarments, thanks for the comparison pics that helps so much to see the true color. Your collection is TDF!!!

8. :wtf:

amazing collection!

pardon me while i pick my jaw up from the floor...
    :smile:

9. Hi Realdeal, the photos didn't show the true color as much as I wanted. Like I said, the third photo down (with the marigold) shows the color the best. I am in love with juane - it goes with my clothing and my taste!

Thank you, missgc, ll14, oogiewoogie, and MandB

10. congrats on your lovely purchases! another fun color added to your beautiful collection. enjoy them all!

11. OMG!! Another closet that I want to live in... hehe...
    Awesome collection!!

12. wow, your collection is crazy! love seeing all the colors! thanks for the comparison pics.

13. Holly cowy !! That is a beautiful beautiful collections you have there :nuts::drool::love:...Is that City Green apple and City BG ???? Lucky you, woman :drool::love::yahoo:

14. OMG i have to pick my jaw up off the floor.

15. wow :nuts::wtf::nuts::drool: !!!!!!
    Your collection is TDF.... dying over here!!