JT: i'm not impressed

1. 'Can't carry a tune in a bucket'. That's what Justin said about Taylor Hicks! 'I have a strange relationship with that show', He tells Fashion Rocks magazine in an interview. 'I despise it, and yet i'm completely fascinated'. 'The guy who won, people think he looks so normal, and he's so sweet, and he's so earnest, but he can't carry a tune in a bucket. Do you realize how much pressure it is to put on somebody all of a sudden?'
    'If he has any skeletons whatsoever; if, God forbid, he's gay, and all these people in Mississippi who voted for him are like, `Oh, my God, I voted for a queer!' It's just too much pressure'.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Source: Celebrity News, Movie Trailers, Movie Reviews from CelebrityWonder.com
  2. rude and pathetic. lost a lot of respect for JT. who is he to talk coming from the mickey mouse club?
  3. What a loser. He should really talk. He's no great talent either.
  4. yea, he can't sing either. alot of ppl can't sing now that i think about it.
  5. For the record I've never liked him. I don't understand why he feels the need to bash Taylor, I really don't see how he could be a threat to Justin.
  6. what a jerk! I hope that was taken out of context {somehow} I thought JT was a little doll. . . before!

He'll take up for and defend Britney, but slam poor Taylor!?:rolleyes:
  7. i :heart: taylor.. he's so weird! haha. which means he's great for this biz. i :heart: justin too, he's just jealous because he's dimed out now.
  8. I really hope the comment was taken out of context, if not shame on him! I'd like to get him the benefit of the doubt though.
  9. Cheap, pathetic way to get yourself some publicity.
  10. This had to be misquoted???
  11. Justin's little girl voice is no better...

I :heart: and will always :heart: Taylor!!!
  12. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Nice!

I never watched American Idol so I havent really seen Taylor Hicks (other than random pics and article on the internet) so I cant agree or disagree about the singing. But, I really hate when celebrities all pretend to respect one anothers 'talent'. It is kinda refreshing to hear someone stand up and say 'hey that guy cant sing worth S.' Justin has also said recently that he believe Christina Aguilera to be the greatest vocal talent of his generation.

Honesty - gotta love it! :flowers:
  13. Just bash Taylor and you get your name in the papers....good one Justin! JT's so pathetic.
  14. What a horrible thing to say.
  15. He's such an a**hole...that was a mean thing to say