JPG Kelly Clutch or Cadena Kelly?

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
Like I mentioned above ... Which one? The JPG Kelly Clutch or the Cadena Kelly (or is it Kelly Cadena?)?? The latter is a bag that looks like a Cadena, very very cute. I've seen it in ostrich but for Fall/Winter 2007, they're going to make it in croc and lizard as well.

And both bags are something I want to contemplate buying a few years from now (definitely NOT now, can't buy crap right now), but knowing me it's best for me to plan in advance first .

So, which would you ladies pick? Both are pretty classic ... I think the Cadena one is definitely an older style.

Kou, do you have a picture of this Kelly Cadena? It must be squarer then?

It's definintely boxier looking, like a jewelry case. It's also vertically longer and resembles the cadena. I don't have a picture on hand, but I know that one of the pictures posted for the Paris window had a cadena bag in vert anis ostrich.

Although they're making it in lizard and croc for the upcoming season, I think I like that bag in ostrich more.

Well, it's definitely rarer (is that a word?)...and squarer....(sorry, I have the rhyming thing going today..)...

It's so busy looking Kou, would you really like it all spotty as well?

Well, it's definitely rarer (is that a word?)...and squarer....(sorry, I have the rhyming thing going today..)...

It's so busy looking Kou, would you really like it all spotty as well?

Hmmm ... I don't know ... I think I'll really have to see it in person. I've only seen it in pictures and I thought it looked cute ... If it looks busy in ostrich, it's probably going to look busy in lizard as well.

I think I should play it safe and do the JPG clutch in lizard, can't go wrong with that one. I think my store may be getting in a cadena bag anyway, so when that shows up, I can see how it looks.

Love the rhyming thing, but I can't seem to do it. ^^