Jordan:the Ugly Truth Revealed by Nanny!

jordan1MATRIX2602_468x509.jpg
Glamour model Jordan has hit back at suggestions from her former nanny that she and husband Peter Andre are poor parents.

The star has revealed she plans to have more children – and is even considering adoption – in the wake of the explosive allegations put forward by former employee Becky Gauld earlier this month.

A defiant Jordan insists in a new interview: "I love everything about being a mother." Hitting back: Jordan, with son Junior on her way to a book signing in London today, is fighting claims that she is a bad parent

"I can't wait to have more kids. I want to wait until Princess is at nursery though so we can enjoy the three we have now.

"I'd definitely think about adopting. We've even found a place over here where you can foster disabled kids. I want to go there on my day off and get one now."

Adding to her family: Jordan says she and Peter Andre are looking to expand their brood

Gauld attacked the couple saying that they spend no time together as a family and that they were even quizzed by social services after their son disabled son Harvey scalded himself with boiling water.

Family matters: Peter Andre, who appears to have gained extra pounds in recent times, and his wife are considering adopting a child

The five-year-old suffers from impaired sight, autism and has a hormone deficiency which means he already weighs eight stone.

However, although the 29-year-old star, real name Katie Price, says looking after the youngster can be “a nightmare” at times, she wants to have more children in addition to Junior, two and Princess Tiaamii, eight months whom she had with singer Andre.

She told OK! magazine: "He's a nightmare at the moment. His behaviour is terrible. Me and my friend went into town the other day and Harvey was fine until he got to the car park.

"I tried to get him out of his wheelchair and he threw himself on the ground. There were me and my friend trying to lift an eight-stone child who was flipping like a fish, into the car.

"His tantrums are getting worse I think because he's bigger and stronger now. It always happens in public. I don't really look at anyone else - I don't really care. If they're standing there staring, I'll say: 'What are you staring at? He's not an animal in a cage.'

The star was forced to bring up Harvey on her own after his father, former Premiership footballer Dwight Yorke, left her when she was pregnant.
Scroll down for more...
Explosive claims: Earlier this month, Jordan's former nanny Becky Gauld suggested Jordan and Peter Andre are poor parents to their children, including Harvey (centre) and Junior

However, after meeting Singer Peter Andre in 2004 on reality show 'I'm a Celebrity..Get Me Out of Here' the couple married and he has helped raise her son.

But the star admits that it has not always been easy to forge a close relationship between her children.
"He's not that fussed with Princess and Junior he sometimes has time for and sometimes doesn't. We still have to watch Harvey all the time so he doesn't whack them - you have to watch him with anything breathing!
"Junior stays out of his way, though. He loves his big brother to bits but he know to go near him most of the time."
However, the star has rubbished claims that she favoured Harvey over her other children.
"Pete always used to say I gave Harvey more attention, but that's because he has special needs and I knew his routine quicker and better," she said. "But now the attention is equal between all of them."
jordanMATRIX2602_468x709.jpg

is anyone surprised? she's a narcissistic, used up attention whore and an idiot. i can smell the skank on her just from looking at pictures.
twitney spears is probably a better mother than her.

I saw the show where the nanny was sacked,I found it incredibly unproffessional,and in a way,who can blame the girl for hitting back after being sacked for all the world to see from a career she just may not get another job in because of that nasty little publicty ratings stunt. Nasty.
I have always been a bit bemused by Jordan,neither love or hate her, but I think both sides should act more like adults,think about what you are publicly doing to someone else,sacking someone like that is just the lowest,do it in private.
And as many posters have already said,if the nanny was so unhappy about the way the kids were treated,make an anonymous phone call,request to be interveiwed,if she did'nt like the job,she had nothing to lose by speaking out,except maybe getting the kids situation evaluated properly.
All comes off a sour grapes to me,I don't doubt there is some truth to it,but if I was deadly serious about wanting the safety of those kids brought forward,stuff the money,I'd just be in court stating my fears!!!