Jonathan Kelsey anyone?

The new Louboutin?

1. Yes!

2. No!!

3. Not sure.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The October issue of Vogue featured an up and coming shoe designer named Jonathan Kelsey. Like Louboutin, he has a signature heel colour, his being a chestnut brown. His first two seasons of shoes feature a chunky, conical heel and lots of metallic leathers.

See more at Saks:
  2. I LOVE those shoes-- I would wear either one of those. But neither one has the effect on me that Louboutins have...

I can't even explain it... Louboutins are just so elegant/ sexy/ feminine/ chic/ delicious :yahoo:

Jonathan Kelsey shoes just look like really fabulous shoes.
  3. I think right now, Jonathan Kelsey needs to be over the top because he is just starting out. You have to be somewhat avant garde in fashion, before you have really made it. People always want something new and different; I think Kelsey delivers.
  4. I've never heard of this designer until today! I saw a girl in bloomingdales with a pair of boots that I THOUGHT were Marc Jacobs and asked her about them. She looked at me like I was slow when I asked her to repeat the name "Jonathan Kelsey" but I've never heard of him before so I just wanted to get it right. I like his shoes, very edgy but the prices are a tad on the expensive side.

The woman had these on:!-1812075874&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446166876&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492709528&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1197583921422&ev19=1:10
  5. I can see how you would mistake those for Marc Jacobs shoes. Definitely a bit pricey, but it can be justified now that they're on sale. :graucho:
  6. I love his chunky heel!
    Ive had my eye on a couple pair of his shoes. He is funky. I do see myself getting a few pairs soon. Never actually seen anyone wearing him yet, but im sure he will blow up soon.
  7. i just bought a pair of shoes by him at off 5th...original price was 695 marked down to 280...and with 30% off on top of that...they are just gorgoues =)