Jomashop.com - 30% Off Select Handbags

1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=550 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=119>[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To receive an additional 30% off your order:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This email is valid as a coupon for a 30% discount off handbags, wallets, and accessories ordered from Jomashop.com for the brands listed below. Simply order the desired item from Jomashop.com and proceed to our checkout system as usual. On the checkout page, in the field labeled "Coupon or Promotional Code", type in the coupon code "handbags08" (all lower-case letters), click "apply", and 30% will be deducted from your order total! If you decide to phone in your order, call us at 877.834.1434 and mention this email promotion to receive 30% off your Jomashop.com order.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This coupon offer applies to handbags, wallets, and accessories for the following brands only: Bally, Bottega Veneta, Bvlgari, Coach, Dunhill, Fendi, Ferragamo, Givenchy, Longchamp, Hunting World, Paul Smith, and Tod's.[/FONT]
    </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=40>[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hurry, this coupon is valid until January 31, 2008.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This coupon cannot be combined with any other Jomashop promotions[/FONT]
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. I was just about to post this same thing! I just got a metallic spy for $1300 with tax.

3. thanks!

4. are the bags/watches/accessories authentic? thanks.

5. Rensky, I bought a spy from them about a year ago and it was definitely authentic. I learned about jomashop on the Fendi forum; I think a lot of people have gotten authentic fendi from them. I trust joma for Fendi. :yes:

6. Great THANX!!! Just snagged a mama baguette for $200......

7. thanks! i love jomashop! too bad there's nothing in particular that i want.

8. Sigh.....ones I want are already sold out......