Joining the Hermes showers club..

1. I strolled into Hermes yesterday and there it was, a 30 Birkin sitting in a display case! I was chatting with the SA about wallets, having a feel, etc. but the whole time, my heart was pounding! I just had to ask to see that Birkin! He very kindly took it out and let me handle it for a bit and well.. the rest is history.:angel: I am now the proud owner of a 30 Potiron clemence Birkin with PH!!!:yahoo:I know, I know.. I was thinking of either a black or gold 30 Birkin for my first but when I saw the Potiron, I knew I was a goner.. I was in love!:love::love::love: The colour is just fabulous! There was a wallet in orange in the boutique and that was bright! The Potiron on the other hand is a more subdued, darker orange colour with slight brown undertones. Just luscious!

Anyway, without further ado.. here are a couple of pics!

ETA: I'm 5'3", wearing rather flat (1.5") heels in that pic. The pic of the bag alone shows the true colour pretty well, I'd say.

2. HOLY MOLY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It is absolutely stunning on you; you wear it fabulously--I love your blouse btw! What a lovely first Birkin! It is absolutely TDF.:love: And in Potiron--quintessential Hermes! I LOVE it!!! I am so happy for you!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

3. Serenity Sue, WOW, WOW, WOW !!! The Hermes shower continue.

You look so LOVELY with your Birkin. I LOVE your blouse!!!

4. that looks so outstandingly beautiful. i'm a kelly-kind-of-girl, but once in a while a birkin comes along that stuns me. yours is one of the few. you wear it really really beautifully. oh my.
    i would take that in a heartbeat. just gorgeous.
    congratulations!

5. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!

6. OH how MARVELOUS!!! It looks SO great on you - perfect size!!! The color is just LOVELY!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!:drinks: You must be over the moon! Love your PICS!!!:love:

7. it's beautiful! and obviously, destiny!

8. :yahoo: :yahoo: What a week! :yahoo: :yahoo:

congrats!

9. It's GORGEOUS! Just perfect for you.

10. Sue, congrats! You look FAB with your Birkin! Perfect! So happy for you. =)

11. SerenitySue! You have truly entered the dark side! LOL! I love Potiron in clemence! It's stunning and you look fabulous!! A match made in Hermes heaven, I say! :party: CONGRATS!!!!

12. SS, congrats!!! i've been eyeing that color myself and clemence is the next leather I want. :drool::drool::drool: how did my next H bag end up in the down under H store???:confused1::confused1:

ahhh!!!! what is going on lately???? every one's been getting new H bags (except me).

anyways, enjoy this beauty! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

13. Thankyou all so much:heart:. I'm nearly in tears from being overwhelmed by all your kind, sweet comments:cry:. At first I had a split second thought I should wait for a black or gold Birkin like I had planned but I just fell in love seeing the potiron. It's really not something one can rationalise. So much for well laid out plans, lol, but when I saw the colour in person, I knew it was for me. I really didn't expect to be an "orange bag" kinda girl but now there's no looking back!:yahoo: I'm still buzzing from the high!

14. if you ever decide to part with this potiron bag, you know how to contact me. serious drool here.:drool::drool::drool:

15. Wow! That gorgeous bag was just sitting on the shelf???? You're one lucky lady! Congrats and enjoy!