Joining the antik cervo gang!

1. After drooling over all those antik cervo satchels, I'm joining the gang.
    I'm exchanging the Prada e/w black gauffre for the antik cervo e/w satchel in naturale from the shop in Nice. It's involved dozens of phone calls today to get it sorted but I'm sure I've made the right decision.
    Blimey, a black Miu Miu coffer and now this bag in 2 weeks, gotta stop now....

2. You are on a Prada/Miu Miu roll! Congrats on your new bag.

3. Sarajane!!! You're giving up my baby!!! **sob**..Only kidding!! Congrats on your choice..I know it's hard...We all do!!! Post pics when you get her!!!

4. Congrats, can't wait to see the pics!

5. Congrats Sarajane. Post pics when you get this antik cervo e/w satchel. =)

6. Great choice! Yay! I'm glad it worked out for you.

7. Congratulations.

8. So happy for you!

9. YAAEEEEEEEYYYY SARAJANE. WELCOME TO THE CLUB!! :woohoo:

10. Thanks all! I can't wait for it to arrive now. It's been a saga. I love the gauffre but it just doesn't work on me somehow. My first Prada - wheeeeeee!

11. Sarajane, when will you have the bag in your hands?? I'm in the same boat as you! A Coffer followed by a Prada all in a month... YEAH! We put the FUN in Funds!! :hysteric:

I don't know about you but for now, I've been sidelined! Waaaah! I reduced myself to BENCHWARMER!

12. OK, ladies. I have one too and have been trying desperately for days to post photos to show her off to you! (Vlad, I sent you a message asking for your kind assist with this one) My attempts to upload pics only gave me messages of "error". Any ideas? -- But back to the purse. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HER!! When "Jill" got hers and posted her pics, I knew I had to have one. I swear I look taller with her over my shoulder, -- and thinner!:graucho: :heart: :graucho:

13. OK, ladies. I have one too and have been trying desperately for days to post photos to show her off to you! (Vlad, I sent you a message asking for your kind assist with this one) My attempts tp upload pics only gave me messages of "error". Any ideas? -- But back to the purse. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HER!! When "Jill" got hers and posted her pics, I knew I had to have one. I swear I look taller with her over my shoulder, -- and thinner!

14. I'm hoping it will be here in a couple of days. It usually takes about 4 days from France.
    I'm calling a halt after this bag - £1800 in one month on bags, that has got to be it for a long while!! I snapped up some great textiles while I was in Nice so I'm all shopped out....
    Actually (money aside) I'm pretty satisfied with my collection and just want to enjoy using them. I've been trying to build up bags so I have one in each colour - only one left to go is navy but I'm hoping this naturale satchel will replace it as it's so neutral it will go with everything.
    I'm on the bench with you now Minette! :crybaby:

15. Oh my. It seems like we all have been having "fun with our funds"! I also have to slow it down. Since the beginning of the year, I've gotten two Chloe's, two Jimmy Choos and a Prada. I think rather than a complete STOP, we can cut back slowely by focusing on wallets? Full blown withdrawls can be nasty, I imagine.:sad: