Join the Courier club and post pics!:P

Ooooohhhh my gosh, what a beautiful bunch of bags. Are Courier B-Bags the same as the Messenger?

I don't own one of these (though I'd kill for that Plomb Courier!), but just wanted to bump this thread in respectful honour of all the glorious smooshy bags pictured within.

Sincerely,

Frankie
- AKA -
Pervy B-Bag Voyeur..
:graucho:

ive always known this is going to be my 2nd bbag. i'll have to start saving up for it!!! I TOTALLY LOVE THE COURIER STYLE!!! :drool::drool::drool: GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GOOOOORRRGEOUS BAGS GUYS!!!

Here is the current Courier Stock in

1) Balenciaga Paris: Burgundy, Khaki green, Emerald green, dark green, Lilac, Steel.

2) Printemps Paris: Black, Steel, Khaki green, Burgundy.

I've used the colour descriptions given to me by the SA's, they are 725 euros.

Black '06 Courier~ :heart::heart::heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC07630.JPG
    DSC07630.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,515
Here she is! My Violet Courier :love: from Printemps Paris.

I totally 100% blame Cracker for this purchase - i'd never really considered the Courier until i saw her modelling pics, and also Cityoflight whose photos of her Violet Courier made me crave one more and for enabling me by telling me they had them in stock at Printemps for 725 euros.

cimg1774edited-48aevqa27.jpg

I've been thinking more and more about getting one of these someday. Are any courier owners here also moms? :smile: This style might be great for hauling around sippy cups, kiddie change of clothes, toys, etc. Whaddya think?