Join the BMW Club!

I am soo happy to see a BMW club. I love my BMWs and have been a fanatic ever since I got to drive one. Here are my babies:

1. 03 330CI Green
108345367_o.jpg

2. 05 325I in silver
108345401_o.jpg

They are both disgustingly dirty and need to be washed but with all the rain here, I feel it is pointless.
I am looking at getting a 08 coupe in the next year or so.

^ Its really which one I need... Like if I am going shopping need the 4 door for more room...LOL! I am really working hard on getting an 08 coupe.. hoping Mommy and Daddy might subsidize some of it!

very nice bindi :tup: i hear ya on the rain thing. i've had the mobile detailer come to our house twice in the past couple weeks and each time the cars are clean for about 3 days max. and then it rains. ugh. can't win!
and i like your strategy in deciding which one to drive for the day :lol: very cute lol.

Hi,

We absolutely love BMW and consider ourselves a BMW family. Here are some pictures taken awhile ago when we owned our 3 babies all at the same time- the M3 convertible, the 745 and the X5. Now we have a GL Mercedes that I can't wait to get rid of and my hubby drrives the M6 . I will try to look for a picture of that one but in the meantime enjoy these...

Attachments

• m3 & blackie.JPG
    m3 & blackie.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 179
  • our babies blackie & M3.JPG
    our babies blackie & M3.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 148
  • the three babies.jpg
    the three babies.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 206
Hi,

We absolutely love BMW and consider ourselves a BMW family. Here are some pictures taken awhile ago when we owned our 3 babies all at the same time- the M3 convertible, the 745 and the X5. Now we have a GL Mercedes that I can't wait to get rid of and my hubby drrives the M6 . I will try to look for a picture of that one but in the meantime enjoy these...

wowowo :wtf: love all yr cars :heart::tup:

Hi,

LOVE it!! :love: the 745 is sooo sleek, and the m3 convertible... HOTNESS!

very nice bindi :tup: i hear ya on the rain thing. i've had the mobile detailer come to our house twice in the past couple weeks and each time the cars are clean for about 3 days max. and then it rains. ugh. can't win!
and i like your strategy in deciding which one to drive for the day :lol: very cute lol.

ha! That's why I hardly ever bother to wash my car. I figure it just has a nice protective layer of dirt on it.

:smile: i love my car so much. My parents bought it for me 2 years ago.. it's an 06 325xi. As much as I love the car sometimes the color bothers me.. I'm thinking of getting a red one maybe next year and maybe two door yay. I think i'll always stick with BMW.

Attachments

• my car.jpg
    my car.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 138