Join me vicariously at BNY

Let me know when you're going to bombard BalNY, I'm in for sure. I'm only a 2 hour drive away, and I hate snooty salespeople! I also love to have a couple of drinks. The second round is on me!

By the way, sorry to hear about your experience, Allison, but at least you got the bag you wanted. I was actually also in NY on Saturday, but doing the tourist thing with my parents because they've never been there. I would have still tried to find a way to get to Bal if I thought they had any French blue bags, but I think they're sold out.

Ha this sounds like fun. My little old lady dog in her vuitton collar and leash, a mob of angry demanding customers (PFers in disguise). I can sit on the phone an talk business the entire time.

We need several toddlers running around the store touching things to finish off the scene. :supacool:

Ha this sounds like fun. My little old lady dog in her vuitton collar and leash, a mob of angry demanding customers (PFers in disguise). I can sit on the phone an talk business the entire time.

Thanks debsmith! I don't know if you have ever been to BalNY in person, but when you go there and see how pretentious it is, you will really appreciate the idea of toddlers and dogs and drunken women running around there. :P Count me in for the end of May! I'll be around.

:roflmfao: Itbag...you are killing me!!! :P All these comments are hilarious...I am rolling!!! We'll be there May 25th, 26th and 27th....pick a day and join us!!

Itbag....sounds good!!!

Clake....have you bought your plane ticket yet?!

Zac....see, now you don't need a sitter!!! LOL!!!

Queenvictoria...don't come without William!!!

Incoralblue....are you in?

Itbag....sounds good!!!

Clake....have you bought your plane ticket yet?!

Zac....see, now you don't need a sitter!!! LOL!!!

Queenvictoria...don't come without William!!!

Incoralblue....are you in?

And me?? :shrugs: Do you not need a ride from the airport and perhaps somebody to show you around and keep you away from the riff raff?? Oh crap, wait, I am the riff raff!!! Nevermind!!!:rolleyes:

OK Girls and boys- Saturday, May 26th - 12pm in front of BalNY - Be there!! Dogs and out of control small children welcome (Make sure their hands are dirty and they are EXTRA crabby please)!! :party: :party: :drinks:

I'll be there Purse-Ooooh, and I'll drink you under the table! I want to make sure that I look like I am about to puke when I touch the BalNY bbag selection. :drinkup: :rochard:

OK Girls and boys- Saturday, May 26th - 12pm in front of BalNY - Be there!! Dogs and out of control small children welcome (Make sure their hands are dirty and they are EXTRA crabby please)!! :party: :party: :drinks: