Joico Daily Care Line

1. I love this line. I've been using it for 3 months now. I initially started off with the Shampoo and Conditioner only. Now I've discovered the Daily Care Moisturizer (conditioner) and I am in love with it.

I have very thick---past shoulder length hair. It's natural...I either flat iron it or allow it to just go curly/wavy. I love it either way but it can get unruly and also dry if I am neglectful....lol. This product has really turned my hair around. I have healthy hair thank goodness but it gets dry...I workout often and I sweat a lot and I think that's the culprit....also the winter really beat my scalp up.

Joico saved me. I washed this morning using the moisturizer for the first time and my hair looks as if I've gone to the salon and if feels and smells divine! My husband even made that comment...lol.

Any other Joico users??

2. I use Joico's "Flat Out" straightening serum, and it works wonders on my long, thick, frizzy hair. Love it too!

3. I've always loved Joico. I used to use only Joico when I first started doing hair but I moved away from it. It's a really good brand. Lately I've been using Redken Extreme.

4. I'm going to have to try that one. I've been using Chi Serum to flat iron my hair and it's great but it has a heavy smell. I use it because it has no alcohol. Does the flat out have alcohol? I try to stay away from that as it drys my hair out.

5. I'm not positive if the Joice has alcohol or not, but it's never dried out my hair (which is loooong like yours). Also, it has a light, pleasant smell that fades by the time I'm done blow-drying.

6. :smile: Thanks so much Vanessa. I'm going to give it a try. I hope I can find it on tomorrow.

7. I've been a huge fan of Joico for about 13 yrs now.

They have great quality products IMO:yes:

8. I use the Joico Silk Results line and I :heart::heart::heart: it! When I need to save money I only use the Joico conditioner and get a silk shampoo from the drugstore tho... (I'm still a student...)

9. If you have a Nordstrom's Rack anywhere by you, go there. They carry tons of Joico products and they're usually marked $5-8 dollars cheaper than at salons. It think I paid 9.99 for my Flat Out cream.

10. thanks vanessa! next time I'm in the US I'll stock up there :smile:

11. JOICO is like pure MAGIC!!! I use it on my clients at my salon!

12. Joico Silk Result is amazing! So is Redken Fresh Curls!

13. Vanessa,

I couldn't find the Flat Out anywhere it seems. I ended up getting the Joico Silk Result Thermal Smoother and a couple of other products from a salon in Georgetown over the weekend. The Silk Result is wonderful! Love it! I'll keep my eye out for the Flat Out in the future however...if I find it I will try it out but so far I'm loving the Thermal Smoother. Thanks!:heart: