Johnny Weir

1. Thank gawd my husband is not like that.. I somehow do not like "vain" guys.. Husband is simple and practical. Love that about him. :biggrin:

2. Honey, if your husband was like Johnny Weir, I think vanity would be the least of your problems.

3. LMAO!!!

4. Weir considers clothes and handbags and sunglasses his children. In his closet, "certain designers get a black hanger and certain designers get a white hanger, and they're hung in order of designer and then color." He believes in buying real designer stuff; when he sees someone with a knockoff handbag, "it hurts my feelings," he says.

5. He says he's had his past lives read and found out that most recently he was a Jewish girl from Poland during World War II.

After reading the article,he sounds like a girl period.:lol: :lol:

6. I love Johnny. He's fabulous.

7. He'll probably end up being the male version of Anna Kournikova ... making more headlines with his fashion habits rather than his sport abilities.

8. Given that he has been the United States National Champion for three consecutive years, I doubt that. Anna never won a single grand slam tournament.

9. HAHAHA! That article was hilarious. He is definitely more girl than boy.

10. he's SOOOO cute. love him.

11. not only that, i don't think she ever won a single pro tourny, period.

someone should introduce this guy to bryanboy, lol.

12. What a DIVA! :smile:

13. He's cute but he sounds a little psycho too :blink:

14. I've heard of mothers and daughters and sisters sharing stuff with each other from the closet ... but could you imagine him going through yours? :weird: