Johnny Depp & Amber Heard

1. #1 May 15, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
    He has the write stuff when it comes to signing autographs while Cameron Diaz is the worst. This is according to a new list from Autograph Collector magazine. He topped the magazine's 14th annual survey of Hollywood's best and worst signers. This is something I never knew before! Awesome:flowers:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. what makes him the best celebrity autograph signer?
    What makes Cameron Diaz the worst?

3. i'm thinking either: the way the signature/autograph looks, how "pretty" it is etc, or, attitude: how willing and frequently they do autographs

4. wow!!!he's just perfect...:love::love::love:

5. He just takes my breath away .....:heart:

6. He is just sooooo fit - I loved him in crybaby hmmmmmmmmmmm

7. I heard that on the radio today...I thought they were talking about the attitide...how willing they're to give autographs? I am not sure though!

8. Well, Depp, 4 example, even signed autographs for crowds at the airport while carrying luggage,as 4 Diaz, Instead of just turning down a person's autograph request, she'll lecture them about how dumb autographs are. They (the magz people) are also using poll.

9. Yes, Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake & Britney Spears were some of the worst ever they said! They said Depp never turns down a fan! Can he get any more wonderful?

10. :heart: johnny depp! here's some more sexy pictures of him I just have to share :graucho:.

depp1.jpg depp2.jpg
  11. :yes::yes::love::flowers:;)

12. oh stop it you guys! I'm getting an orgasm just looking at his hot pictures. :love::shame::p I love JD so much!! I'm glad that he's so nice and considerate to all his fans.

13. He says life is simpler there. 'I've always loved it there', he said In this week's issue of Newsweek. 'The phones don't ring as much, movies are never brought up in conversation. I'll take the kids and we'll go out to the trampoline and the swing set, and we'll stop by the garden and see how our tomatoes are doing. You know, old-fart stuff. Good stuff'.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

=================================================================================================

Source: celebritywonder.com

14. Oh,I:love: :love: :love: him.I've read an article ,they have a poll and he was the nicest and most generous in signing autograph.Good for him and glad to hear he's happy in France and what a choice!:biggrin:

15. ;) Oh Thanks for the pic Midsamid!!!:flowers: