John Legend and Chrissy Teigen

It's been just three months since Chrissy Teigen and John Legend welcomed their daughter Luna Simone into the world, but the new parents appear to have taken to their roles quite naturally.

On Tuesday, the glamorous couple were spotted relaxing on a luxury yacht with their adorable bundle of joy as they basked in the glorious sunshine off the shores of ritzy Saint Tropez.

And 30-year-old model Chrissy looked appropriately French Riviera chic for the upscale outing, wearing an ivory camisole top with a pair of canary yellow high-waisted palazzo trousers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Tropez-husband-John-Legend.html#ixzz4FYILs8LX

369A264900000578-0-image-a-1_1469533477230.jpg

369A25D000000578-3708721-image-m-33_1469534679088.jpg

369A261E00000578-3708721-Shady_lady_She_added_to_her_French_Riviera_chic_ensemble_with_a_-a-6_1469553562199.jpg

369A24F400000578-3708721-image-m-11_1469533926926.jpg

I know very little about Chrissy other than she's friends with Kim K. I don't care for her because of it. Is she like Kim or is she genuine/not all about herself/a fairly normal celebrity?

I know very little about Chrissy other than she's friends with Kim K. I don't care for her because of it. Is she like Kim or is she genuine/not all about herself/a fairly normal celebrity?

She has turned into a famewhore; but she is the type that has fun (Kim is to worried about what others think and being fake for the outside world), and Christi is the type that gives no fcuk what others think of her. This is the same woman that was laying on the ground of her wedding with her leg up in the air (google). She has also cursed out paps on the red carpet (google).

Woah when did she do that?
She was on one of her twitter "don't give a eff" rants about the Oscars. And tweeted about Quvenzhane Wallis (had to check the spelling on her name). Chrissy said she's cocky, a brat, etc. She doesn't know this 9 year-old child so all of her comments were uncalled for but she's a troll. Someone should retweet all of that about her child perhaps she has better perspective now.

She was on one of her twitter "don't give a eff" rants about the Oscars. And tweeted about Quvenzhane Wallis (had to check the spelling on her name). Chrissy said she's cocky, a brat, etc. She doesn't know this 9 year-old child so all of her comments were uncalled for but she's a troll. Someone should retweet all of that about her child perhaps she has better perspective now.

This is awful! Why in the world would she criticize Quvenzhane Wallis? I think Q is a precious young girl with some serious acting chops. Chrissy is so tacky; she will do anything for some free press. I have never understood why John Legend would go for her, but maybe he's not as much of a catch as I previously thought.