Joe's Jeans @ Costco

1. Forgive me if this has been posted already, but Costco has Joe's Jeans - Rocker style at about 30% off of list. I think the range of sizes was 26 to 31.

2. I know Costco has some nice Jeans but I have never seen Joe! Thanks for posting.

3. Is this in-store or online?

4. I have to check it out!

5. In store.

6. I think different store have different stuff?.. Which store that has Joe jeans?

7. which store did you go?

8. Folsom, CA (You know . . . that Northern CA town that has that really exclusive gated community that Johnny Cash sang about.)

We don't normally get higher end stuff like this so I'm guessing they are testing to see if they have enough shoppers willing to spend that much on jeans. :confused1: I would be shocked if we were the only ones to get them. I noticed that others posted on here that they saw purses, which we never got. :crybaby:

9. Oh well too bad I live in SoCal. But I'll check out my local Costco tomorrow. Who knows they have some. Thanks for the info.

10. they always have different brands online costco,check it out!!!!!!

11. I went to the Costco last night in Van Nuys, CA and they dont' have any. I guess you should call before going.