Joel Kinnaman

"Attraction is an emotional concept defined by patterns we learn and carry within."

Truer words were never spoken.

Love it! It's a gorgeous little short film. His voice is so sexy. Damn that Olivia Munn woman! Now is it me or is one of the blond models Pixie Geldof? Oh and aren't his trousers a bit too short?

Love it! It's a gorgeous little short film. His voice is so sexy. Damn that Olivia Munn woman! Now is it me or is one of the blond models Pixie Geldof? Oh and aren't his trousers a bit too short?

I knew she looked familiar. I just thought it's one of those British socialites.
Well, yes they are but it's still just H&M and no custom-made suit.

Very nice - his voice could be a soundtrack unto itself...

tumblr_lz1i467ZlZ1r0q0d0o1_250.gif

:faint: Oh no, :faint: I only came on here to thank BagBerry for the excellent photos she posted yesterday and now I find those two H&M vids :wtf: Joel just looks, and sounds, so sexy :P I guess I'll have to appreciate the atmosphere etc another day because for now, I'm too busy :faint: (That's not me fainting, it's me falling to the floor with a heavy thud, and to think I only came on here to take a rest from the AS thread :amuse: :faint:)

Last edited:
I can't believe in what I'm write right now but ... Joel don't look good in this costume. He have ridiculous small, pale face compared to this big, plastic/metal body ;) I know, I sound kinda silly right now :smile: but for me he looks ridiculous and odd. I don't know why but he looks much older, maybe it's his hair or maybe because he have always the pain on his face even when he isn't in costume. A heavy, strength training has also sharpened his facial features.

I can't believe in what I'm write right now but ... Joel don't look good in this costume. He have ridiculous small, pale face compared to this big, plastic/metal body ;) I know, I sound kinda silly right now :smile: but for me he looks ridiculous and odd. I don't know why but he looks much older, maybe it's his hair or maybe because he have always the pain on his face even when he isn't in costume. A heavy, strength training has also sharpened his facial features.

I think you expressed yourself very well :smile: I agree, whenever Joel is wearing the full Robocop costume and that ridiculous cover he always looks less than happy, or good. Thankfully in the 'off set' pix he's back to his usual self :P

I think it's the hair. He always looks less handsome when his hair is short. No idea why.
And I can imagine wearing the suit is less than comfortable so most of the time a happy face is not in order.

I think it's the hair. He always looks less handsome when his hair is short. No idea why.
And I can imagine wearing the suit is less than comfortable so most of the time a happy face is not in order.

I can imagine, too. Yes, something is with his hair, he looks older and less handsome for sure but also his eyes and facial expresion is a mixture of strange surprise, fear and much stress. He just looks terribly awkward in the photos on the set and off the set, in his costume and without it :sad:

Nope, you don't sound silly at all. I decided to click on this thread and that's exactly how I see it. Dude looks like he's in some sort of torture contraption, the shizz looks all around terrible. But I bet that paycheck's nice.:biggrin:

Just saw Joel's commercial for the first time on TV. It's relatively long and due to the dubbing of course missing his voice but they at least tried to take a deeper voice. He's definitely looking good on my TV. :graucho: Unfortunately he's not in the Johan Falk episode tonight.