Celebrity News and Gossip

Joel Kinnaman

BagBerry13 Posted By BagBerry13 Posted Mar 3, 2012

1. Joel talking about his school and theatre training and how he got nervous when he had to perform in front of others, that he had kind of blackouts. He decided then to learn this very difficult monologue for an audition to overcome his blackouts which obviously worked.

2. Michael Keaton will play the villain instead of Hugh Laurie in Robocop.

3. #918 Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    XXXXXXXX rude

How her foundation too light? if anything ive seen it go lighter and its actually not light enough! take her pic all over the globe and u will see ppl will tell u she looks fine! there is no such thing as "too" anything! I understand this is a western culture of "bronzing" and anything pale is taboo nowadays in the media! Makeup is personal preference! u cant tell folks how to wear their blush,foudnation,bronzer,eyeshadow,mascara,etc! do your ugly face how you want to, let others do their own makeup HOW THEY WANT TO! some women love that porcelain/light flawless dita vonteese skin,others love that sexy sunkissed daker bronzey skin. Alot of people have faces lighter than their necks NATURALLY! and they dont want to choose a dark shade because they dont want to look oxidized and muddy!
    In general,I disagree with telling anyone how to wear their foundation,blush/powder/eyelin*eretc. Everyone has their own style. Many light people tend to go light/lighter or mix it with a luminzer to make themselves brighter/radiant/porcelin like. An example would be dita von teese, who stays out the sun to maintain her light skintone and wears light foundation. Others prefer to be dark/darker andsunbathe or use bronzer all over their skintone. Different people have different preferences. I hate bronzer. But maybe there is someone who loves that deep bronzed look. I cant go to them and say "dont go soo deep in the bronzer" and say its "constructive". There are soo many different styles.who is anyone to tell someone theyre wearing a too light or too dark foundation, because there is no such thing. Nicole and Sam from pixiwoo(huge makeupartists in Britain) sometimes wear paler or darker foundation and it looks gorgeous! as long as people blend it to the neck its fine....some people prefer to look bright/light/white/porcelain/bronzed/darker/suunkissed and radiant. Live and let live! also, many people's necks or faces are lighter/darker than other parts of their body! some people choose lighter or darker foundations in respect to that! leave it be.

4. #920 Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  5. Just watched that video. The girl looks amazing, but the crap she's spewing is beyond fugly.

As someone who has been in Stockholm several times (I was still there last week) I have never experienced anything she's describing in this video. And her comment about everyone wanting to live in the US is ridic!

I wonder what reception she'll get the next time she's back in Sweden and has to face the Swedish Mafia. :pokey:

6. I prefer Gustaf! :graucho:

7. really?! cause it's clearly a man...

8. She posted the same comment on like 10 different threads.

9. yea, i reported it

10. the set of what?