Joe Manganiello

1. Tku2. A lot of people do and I'm so surprized one hasn't been started long ago. Let's hope this thread really starts rocking 'cos Big Joe sure deserves it :smile:
  2. :faint:
  3. He is GORGEOUS!!!!
  4. Oh yeah!
  6. Just found this on tumblr

August 4, 2012
    Wanna know who im hanging out with right now? #oh #hey #JoeManganiello (Taken with Instagram)

7. He is one beautiful human being. I love your Avatar, I'm a Skarsgard fan too but then again, who isnt?! :nuts::loveeyes:

8. Thank you. I've always loved the blondies :p

Two more fan pix

Mangojello must’ve known we needed a better photo - he came into a coffee shop while @agminea was there! #joemanganiello (Taken with Instagram) Jul26 3.43pm

True dat! joe manganiello of true blood fame rocks our Motörhead shirt! #trueblood #chaser #motorhead #joemanganiello (Taken with Instagram)

9. :biggrin: Yes I too have a weakness for the blondes. ;) Thanks for posting these pics!
  10. Hey if it takes JJ 2 days to make a post I guess I don't feel so bad doing the same :smile:

Sat, 04 August 2012 at 3:50 am

Joe Manganiello: Song of the Day: 'Opiate!'

Joe Manganiello is classic and casual as he makes his way through JFK Airport on Thursday (August 2) in New York City.
    The 35-year-old True Blood heartthrob kept a low profile as he carried his bags around the terminal.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Joe Manganiello

Joe announced via his Twitter that he’d chosen a song for the day on Friday: “8/3/12 #SOTD is: Tool ‘Opiate.’” He also posted a link to the song on YouTube – check it out below!

11. joe-manganiello-song-of-the-day-03.jpeg

12. Mmmm, Joe! He's so rugged and a real man. Not a pretty boy at all! My mom is totally in love with him, haha!
  13. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! My JMT and true friend :hugs::smooch::ghi5: I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!!!!!! :woot::happydance::woohoo::yahoo::hbeat:

THIS is EXACTLY what seeing pics of Joe M. does to me!!! :graucho:
  14. My feelings EXACTLY! HUBBA! HUBBA! :graucho: