job satisfaction poll. do you like your job?

are you happy with your job?

• happy

• unhappy

• neutral

• does not apply

Results are only viewable after voting.
my job is boring but not stressful so it isnt that bad. What i hate about it is the stuffiness and stuck up structure of the place. It has a real hierarchal(sp?) feel to it.

My old job made me so depressed that I had to quit,so I guess that made me unhappy :smile: I don't know if I should answer here since I don't work there anymore, but still.. very much unhappy.

My job is so needless that there is now someone here who does it on a volunteer basis. I still work here and show up every day and they pay me while someone else does my work. Sounds cool, right? No--I feel so guilty! I just have to keep reminding myself that it isn't my fault my job is like this and it is only temporary until I am hired elsewhere.

I have a great boss and though it's not the most stimulating work in the world (zookeeping/working with animals would be my true calling in life) I like my job.

I don't like my job as much as if I got to just take care of puppies all day or something but I like it enough to not dislike it, if that makes sense. I've had jobs I didn't like in the past so I'm pretty happy with the one I have. It makes your whole life suck if your job sucks.