job satisfaction poll. do you like your job?

?

are you happy with your job?

1. happy

2. unhappy

3. neutral

4. does not apply

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i'm curious to know how many of us are actually happy at our jobs.

2. i have to say happy :p
    i've been working for years to help my ex bf, now i'm working on something on my own and it feels good :yes:

3. I am happy with my job, its a lot of hard work but I love it!x:tup:

4. my job is boring but not stressful so it isnt that bad. What i hate about it is the stuffiness and stuck up structure of the place. It has a real hierarchal(sp?) feel to it.

5. I can't wait to get there every day, but when I'm finished for the day I hate it! :sweatdrop:

6. I'm happy. I don't do much. :p

7. Love it. Can't be quite stressful and demanding, but deep down I love it.

8. My old job made me so depressed that I had to quit,so I guess that made me unhappy :smile: I don't know if I should answer here since I don't work there anymore, but still.. very much unhappy.

9. My job is so needless that there is now someone here who does it on a volunteer basis. I still work here and show up every day and they pay me while someone else does my work. Sounds cool, right? No--I feel so guilty! I just have to keep reminding myself that it isn't my fault my job is like this and it is only temporary until I am hired elsewhere.

10. I have a great boss and though it's not the most stimulating work in the world (zookeeping/working with animals would be my true calling in life) I like my job.

11. My last job was stressful & I was unhappy. I had no patience left to deal with tourists & finally quit-BEST move I ever made.

12. I really like my job, it's challenging, intellectual and I like my colleagues.

13. :heart:LOVE:heart: my job.

14. I'm happy! :biggrin:

15. I don't like my job as much as if I got to just take care of puppies all day or something but I like it enough to not dislike it, if that makes sense. I've had jobs I didn't like in the past so I'm pretty happy with the one I have. It makes your whole life suck if your job sucks.