Job Opportunities For K-Fed

1. Divorce is never easy, but for some it could be devastating. Kevin Federline, for one, will be pretty much ruined without the financial support of Britney.
    We all heard about the tight prenup that leaves Feddirt with nothing much (she gives him $30,000 per month for a year, they split the mansion and that’s it!). We also know his musical career is worth crap. What’s the conclusion? Kevin will have to get his ass back to work. real work.
    But I wasn’t going to throw him in the cold water just like that. I decided to look up a new job for Federline on the internet. Considering his skills, education and experience, these are the best ones I came up with:
    [​IMG]
    Hot dog man

[​IMG]
    UPS guy

[​IMG]
    Manicurist

[​IMG]

federline%20hot%20dog.jpg federline%20ups.jpg federline%20pooper%20scooper.jpg federline%20nails.jpg
  2. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

3. Dr. Pepper on screen!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

4. :roflmfao: thats great!

I'm sure he's racked up some debt and hopefully Britney stopped paying his bills a long time ago!

5. hahahaaha that's awesome. love the last onet he most!

6. haha

7. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Oh god, I almost peed myself

8. :yahoo: :yahoo:

9. Those are awesome!! :smile:

10. Haha Prada You Are The Best!

11. OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :roflmfao:

12. if they split the mansion, i'm sure he'll be good for awhile cause isn't that place like worth millions??

13. Hiliarious Prada, I love your posts:flowers:

Yeah but the way he parties and spends money like water he will be bankrupt probably in 2 years. :lol:Shoot MC Hammer (I know sooo long ago) spent 10 million or so in one year, and had to file bankruptcy:push:

14. Very funny, but I think UPS is wayyyyy to good for him. I think the hot dog was more his speed.

15. ^^ Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. K-Fed doesn't look literate enough for that job.