job interview tommorrow

1. After so many years of working nites, i have decided that it is time to look for a day job. I have always worked nites in a hospital. have always liked the idea of being home for the children during the day. but with each passing day, month it gets more challenging. i hate the fact that everyone is sleeping when i am awake. not to mention the fact that yes i am home during the day, but i am exhausted and asleep. also since DH is active military,at times, days will go by before seeing him again:cry: . the usual schedule has been: he takes off, and i pull into the garage. :cry: .

I finally was able to obtain an interview with a pediatric practice. it has been a while since my last interview, and i am so nervous. i should be sleeping, but can't sleep.wish me luck. thanks:smile:

2. GOOD LUCK! you will be great!!!! You know who you can put down as a personal reference!!

3. that is so sweet. thank you. i went and bought a suit today.

4. You Go Girl!

5. Wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow. :flowers:

6. updated my resume and went over possible questions (i have a great guide that i picked up at a nursing conference) but i am still nervous.

7. thank you sooooooo much.

8. Good luck tomorrow!

9. Best of luck! I have one on the 20th in Chicago so I feel your pain!

10. i visited the thread. thank you. now i feel more prepared. but still feel nervous.

11. Good luck!

12. Good Luck doulosforhim...im sure you will do GREAT:biggrin:...my interview is tomorrow too (in almost nine hours to be exact)

13. Good luck and go to sleep soon!