Jimmy Choo Super Fakes Have Arrived!

1. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Authentic-Jimmy-Choo-Mahala-Bag-in-Black_W0QQitemZ300099265568QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't personally own a Mahala, so those who do please correct me if I'm wrong but gut instinct tells me that on the surface everything looks right with this bag, the hardware is nicely rounded on the edges, the space from the JC tag to the upper zip is spot on. Usually with fake JC they don't show pics of the press stud inside the bag. Anybody looking at this would think it authentic. IMHO It's a superfake, the give away is the lining. JC linings never have a "pile" they are always super smooth, made from mole skin I believe, and do not have a suede look to them.
  2. Does the ribbon on the inside look off as well or is it just the photo?
  3. I thought the ridging on the ribbon looked good, colour was off, but I put this down to the phototgraphy. The stiching on the ribbon is also good.
  4. I am pretty sure this too is a fake. I have some excellent examples of fake patent leather JC bags, but am not sure how much we should post here. Giving too much information will just make it easier for the manufacturers of the fakes to correct the differences.

Anybody's thought or opinions? :shrugs: I have some great photos though....
  5. robynbenz - Sorry, I don't usually post in this forum but I don't really think that's a problem. Fakers can always go out and buy an authentic one to copy! I think the fakers do know the differences, their issue is whether it's worth the cost to implement them.

I think showing pics helps to educate those who have never seen one IRL ... showing the obvious differences would help those who buy on eBay or online. Personally I would like to know since I do not have access to see an authentic JC IRL:yes: !
  6. ^^^ ITA :yes:
  7. To me it's really hard to tell the fakes from the real when looking at an eBay auction. For this reason I don't think I'll ever be willing to risk it and buy JC from ebay unless somehow I am really sure it's real. It's so hard to tell by the pics. Amazing how good the fakers are. I don't see a problem with posting pics and pointing out differences because I agree that the fakers probably just buy a real bag to copy from.
  8. boy...
    I think this one is harder to tell on
    You're totally right - the superfakes are here :throwup:
  9. Hi,
    I have the red Mahala bought from Selfridges.
    The interior is made from beige alacantra lining.
    :smile: :smile:
  10. super fake!
  11. I have this bag in red, and there is something about the shape that looks off to me. I have bought and sold (authentic) Jimmy Choo on e-bay, there are fakes and authentic on e-bay, just ask lots of questions, if they don't answer my questions to my liking, I move on, there will always be another bag. The first thing I look for is the price, who is going to sell a $1850 bag for a super low price, with no reserve....I think we just have to be 'smart'.